- Have you treated someone recently who presents with chronic edema or lymphedema?
- Is someone experiencing an inflammatory exacerbation resulting in chronic pain and edema?
- Venous insufficiency issues where discoloration and pain present with swelling?
- Does someone present with skin changes that indicate vascular edema has been present?
- Or their skin looks so swollen that it can open, or has opened and is draining? Is someone frequently requiring treatment due to chronic infection, dermatitis, cellulitis, or firm/fibrotic skin?
The Hodi Lymphatic Center can help with these and all of their lymphatic needs. In-services can be provided upon request.
In order to refer to the Hodi Lymphatic Center you can either fax or email:
- An order recommending “lymphedema therapy assessment and treatment”.
- Patient demographics information.